Field Engineer Process Identification Projects
Location: Rotterdam-Europoort (South Holland)
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join our Industry & Chemicals projects team in the Rotterdam-Botlek and Rotterdam-Europoort region. You are working or have worked as an operator or process engineer and enjoy (temporarily) doing something different.
Because most pipes and fittings are uniquely marked, the selection of pipe runs and the tracing and retrieving of fittings is a major part of our work. We are looking for a colleague with affinity or experience in the process industry who enjoys doing this research for us.
We use the available data per factory, such as P&ID’s, process flow diagrams, layout floor plans, appendage lists, etcetera. We call this work “pre-coding”. You identify installation parts and label them. You also record the positions in excel lists and coordinate this with the customer after which the materials can be produced by our company office. You manage the assembly teams and help colleagues with questions and ambiguities. Our mechanics ensure that the pipe markings and process identification are applied.
Your main responsibilities & tasks are:
- Identifying pipes and fittings by using available information such as P&ID, pipe scheme drawings, fittings and pipe lists etc.
- Determination of positions for pipe markings according to guidelines and as you see fit, labelling of these positions.
- Determination of flow direction in piping systems.
- Determination of medium designation of pipe sections in consultation with the client.
- Record and code the positions in overview lists (Excel).
- Making material orders at the company office.
- Starting up and supervising the assembly teams.
What we ask of you:
- You have experience as an operator or process engineer in the process industry / chemistry / petrochemistry etc.
- MBO level education.
- Good communication skills.
- You are representative towards both your colleagues and the client.
- You have technical insight, are good at reading (schematic) drawings.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and work independently.
- Your mindset is: how can we improve this?
- You organize your work efficiently and systematically.
- You can be flexible, even under pressure.
What we have to offer:
- Excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment.
- Pension provision.
- Company car for business travel and commuting or a travel allowance.
- Prospect of permanent employment if functioning well.
- A challenging job at the market leader in the field of health and safety signage projects.
- An accessible and open company culture in which taking the initiative is appreciated.
- Good working atmosphere and team spirit.
- A contract on a project/temporary basis is possible.
Our company: Blomsma Signs & Safety
Blomsma Signs & Safety is the market leader in the Rotterdam Botlek / -Europoort region in the field of safety signage projects. Our signs and pipe markings can be found almost everywhere at industry and chemical companies in the region. Part of the product/service portfolio is the application of pipe marking and process identification. These are self-adhesive markings and/or (RFID)tag plates that are applied on pipes and fittings by our employees.
Are you attracted by this vacancy and to our company? Then we would like to talk to you a.s.a.p.. We look forward to your motivation letter and resume. You can mail this to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attendance of Corstiaan Heijboer.
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application procedure, please contact us at the above e-mail address.
We look forward to your response!