Blomsma Signs & Safety processes personal and other data in accordance with the law and regulations while respecting the privacy of all users of its website. In this privacy statement, Blomsma Signs & Safety will explain which (personal) data it collects and processes and for what purpose.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will only be used for the transmission of the information you have requested. In no case will the data be provided to third parties.
Blomsma Signs & Safety processes the personal information provided by its customers and / or business relations and their employees (‘personal data’), as well as business data and data obtained from visitors and users of Blomsma Signs & Safety’s website (s). Read our cookie statement for more information about the cookies used by Blomsma Signs & Safety.
Data is collected when visitors to the website make a request for a quote, subscribe to the newsletter, fill in online contact forms, download a piece of content (such as white papers etc.), contact our sales or service department or request information. Blomsma Signs & Safety treats personal information confidentially and carefully.
You decide what information you share with us. We collect the following information:
• name and address details
• Billing Information
• Job-related data such as job title, sector and the organization where you work
• E-mail address
• Phone number
• IP address
• Behavioral data and statistical information within the Blomsma Signs & Safety website (s)
• Information about purchased products and services
Blomsma Signs & Safety uses the collected data from its customers and / or relations to enter into and maintain commercial relationships, to improve its services, to meet its legal obligations, to answer questions, to handle complaints and for marketing purposes (eg sending promotional messages, newsletters and other information about new products and services from Blomsma Signs & Safety).
Blomsma Signs & Safety will not store data for longer than necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
Blomsma Signs & Safety has taken careful and appropriate measures to protect its systems against unauthorized access to personal or business data processed by Blomsma Signs & Safety.
In particular, we take the following measures:
• Access to personal data is protected with a user name and password
• The data is stored after receipt in a separate, protected system
• We take physical measures for access protection of the systems in which personal data are stored
• We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) which protects all information between you and our website when you enter personal data
• We keep logs of all requests for personal data
Blomsma Signs & Safety regularly sends e-mail newsletters to keep its customers and business contacts informed about its products, activities and services. The specified e-mail addresses are automatically added to the mailing list. Every Blomsma Signs & Safety newsletter contains a link with which you can easily unsubscribe.
Access and changes to your data
Authority Personal Data
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Blomsma Signs & Safety reserves the right to change this statement. Check this website regularly for the most recent version.
Update: May 16, 2018
These cookies are used for the following purposes:
• remembering, for example, login names and passwords for the efficient use of the website;
• analyzing the use of our websites in order to improve our websites accordingly;
• the collection of data relating to your visiting behavior to enable research into possibilities for further optimization of and communication about our products and services.
The data collected by us is used by us only in accordance with the law and carefully used to improve our services.
The cookies that remember your preferences can be deactivated through your browser settings. You can set your browser so that you no longer receive cookies. In that case we do not guarantee that all services and functionalities of the website work in the right way.
We would like to point out that if you use a different computer, you have to adjust your browser settings again.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to this website by means of links. Blomsma Signs & Safety reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement.